Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, Immanuel, which translated means, God with us. Jesus came forth from the Father into the world as Prophet to testify to the truth.
Jesus Performed Seven Signs in the Gospel According to John demonstrating God.
- Jesus turned water into wine (Jn 2:1-12).
- Jesus healed a Nobleman's son from dying over a great distance (Jn 4:46-54).
- Jesus healed a man who had an infirmity for 38 years that had made him lame, when Jesus had healed him the man took up his bed and walked (Jn 5:1-17).
- Jesus feed five thousand men with five barley loaves and two fish (Jn 6:1-14).
- Jesus walked on water across the Sea of Galilee or Tiberias (Jn 6:15-25).
- Jesus gave sight to a man who had been born blind (Jn 9:1-41).
- Jesus called a man who had been dead for four days out of the grave alive (Jn 11:1-46).
Jesus made Seven I Am Statements in the Gospel According to John declaring God.
- Jesus said, " I am the bread of life; he who comes to Me will not hunger, and he who believes in Me will never thirst." (Jn 6:35 [NASB])
- Jesus said, "I am the Light of the world; he who follows Me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the Light of life." (Jn 8:12 [NASB])
- Jesus said, "I am the door; if anyone enters through Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. " (Jn 10:9 [NASB])
- Jesus said, I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep." (Jn 10:11 [NASB])
- Jesus said, "I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies, and everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die. Do you believe this?" (Jn 11:25-26 [NASB])
- Jesus said, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me. If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; from now on you know Him, and have seen Him." (Jn 14:6-7 [NASB])
- Jesus said, "I am the vine, you are the branches; he who abides in Me and I in him, he bears much fruit, for apart from Me you can do nothing." (Jn 15:5 [NASB])
Jesus came forth from the Father into the world as Priest to redeem the sheep. All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God (Rom 3:23); the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord (Rom 6:23). Jesus lived a perfect life (2 Cor 5:21) and He died for our sins according to the scriptures, and He was buried, and He was raised on the third day according to the scriptures (1 Cor 15:3-4); and He presented Himself alive after His suffering, by many convincing proofs, appearing to His disciples over a period of forty days and speaking of the things concerning the kingdom of God (Acts 1:3). All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Him (Mt 28:18); He ascended into heaven and sat down at the right hand of God, and is presently making intercession on behalf of everyone who comes to God through faith in Him (Heb 7:25).
Jesus will return at a time of the Father's choosing as King for judgment. “But when the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, then He will sit on His glorious throne. All the nations will be gathered before Him; and He will separate them from one another, as the shepherd separates the sheep from the goats; and He will put the sheep on His right, and the goats on the left." (Mt 25:31-33 [NASB]). The sheep are all those who believe in Jesus, hear His voice, and follow Him (Jn 10:27-30). They are justified; which means to be declared righteous. As a gift; they do not deserve it. By His grace; which means unmerited favor. They are redeemed; which means to be bought back. And all of this is done by the blood of Jesus Christ through faith (Rom 3:24-25). The goats are all those who do not believe in Jesus, reject Him, and do not receive His sayings (Jn 10:25-26 & 12:47-48). "These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.” (Mt 25:46 [NASB])
What you must do is repent; which means to change your mind. Receive Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior through faith. Jesus performed many signs in the presence of His disciples; one of whom was John, and he (John) wrote a testimony, about what he had seen and heard, concerning the Word of Life. Get a Bible and read it, beginning with the Gospel According to John, so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing you may have life in His name.